Sunday 22 March 2009

The Secret Millionaire.

I love this programme; it always makes me realise how bloody lucky I am to have been brought up in a nice and loving family, in a lovely house in an area which isn't ridden with knife and gun crime. Suprisingly enough it hasn't made me cry yet although I still have another 4o mins left so I doubt I'll stay dry eyed for that long. I'd love to be finicially stable enough to do something like this one day, maybe not with a million pounds but just to have the opportunity to make somones life alot happier and give them a better standard of living.

P.S: I just cried a bit.


P.P.S : R.I.P Jade Goody. Whether you love her or hate her no one deserves to die of cancer aged 27 to leave behind 2 little boys who will never get their mum back again and no mother ever deserves to bury their daughter.

No comments: