Tuesday 3 February 2009

50 Things.

  • I rather obsessed with Diet Coke and I rarely drink anything else.
  • I pretty much live in my pyjamas as I feel theres no point in getting dressed up unless I am leaving the house. However I pretty much always wear make up of some sort.
  • My friends are the most amazing people in the entire world and I LOVE them more than anything.
  • I unashamedley quite like The Saturdays and Katy Perry.
  • Im rather in love with the welsh accent.
  • I believe I am related to Robert Smith as I wake up and resemble him every morning.
  • My fringe is the bain of my life.
  • I very rarely get up before 12 unless I have to be somewhere.
  • I have perefected getting ready in an hour down to a fine art (this includes washing and straightening my hair).
  • I've never broken a bone and touch wood I never will.
  • Im surgically attatched to my laptop at times.
  • When I was little I wanted to be called Sophie Lovelane Turner after becoming extremely jealous that somebody who had a card read out on CBBC had Lovelane as their middle name.
  • Im determined to go to Japan, Goa, Rio De Giniro, New York and Thailand one day.
  • I couldn't live without music and would be pretty lost without my Ipod.
  • My perfect man would be a mixture of Matt Davies, Aled Phillips, Dougie Poynter, Michael Cera, Ryan Richards, Gareth Davies, Gavin Burrough, Heath Ledger and Simon Neil.
  • I love a man with a good tattoo and a nose piercing.
  • I get annoyed really easily and most people annoy me.
  • If my career in Music Journalism doesnt work out I'd like to be a bounty hunter, traffic cop or work in an airport.
  • Forensic Sciene fascinates me and if iI wasnt so freaked out by gory things I would have studied it at uni.
  • Going to uni is one of the most AMAZING things I have done and I've some of the most LOVELY friends there!
  • I'd love to live in Camden and have my own market stall there.
  • I love watching rubbish TV like The Hills, Girls Of The Playboy Mansion and Living On The Edge.
  • I'm happiest when I'm at a gig and this is where most of my wages go. Live Music + Good Friends = AMAZING TIMES!
  • My car is called Belma thanks to Katie and Danielle.
  • Im determined to make 2009 AMAZING and make loads of happy memories which will last a lifetime.
  • Id love to be able to sing.
  • Id love to be able to dance.
  • Id love to be able to play the guitar.
  • I listen to pretty much anything when it comes to music.
  • I love quotes and have a word document about 60 pages long just full of them.
  • Spencer Pratt from The Hills makes me squirm.
  • Im really scared of frogs, parrots, hospitals, dying alone and needles.
  • I use most of my free texts sending people random stuff.
  • Im always tierd no matter how much sleep I get.
  • Im apparently a really good cook.
  • I spend too much money on dvds I never get round to watching.
  • I have a really obscure taste in men apparently.
  • I have a really fucked up sense of humour at times.
  • I really don't understand the obsession with Johnny Depp.
  • I want my own personal vampire like Edward Cullen.
  • The bottom of Miley Cyrus's face makes me turn violent; her mouth irritates me a scary amount.
  • Im easily amused.
  • I want a pet dog, otter, mini pig and a mini horse.
  • I hate being boiling hot and much prefer being cold.
  • I have slight OCD over stupid things.
  • I spend too much money on magazines.
  • I love pop punk music,
  • Photography fascinates me.
  • I love music videos.
  • I like writing lists to occupy me time.

No comments: