Tuesday 3 February 2009

Recent Observations...

Im bored and practically snowed into my house so I thought I would do something worthwhile with my time...

Clumsyness
Recently I've become worryingly clumsy and now considerite to be a rather successful day if I manage not to get food down my top or spill something. This may be one of the reasons why I haven't ventured into the marvellous snow we have been having; however this is possibly a good thing as I live on the top of a hill and wouldn't be suprised if I managed to slip and slide all the way to the bottom.

Freddie From Skins
I think I am slightly in love with him.

Spotify
I would like to think that this is the future of music and sharing music. I'm not afraid to admit that quite alot of my music collection is downloaded from Limewiere or ripped of Youtube; this isnt because I can't be bothered to go out and buy CD's because I can and do. However Im not the type of person who will just buy a CD on a whim because I like a couple of songs of the album, I have to like atleast half of the songs on their before commiting to the purchase and actually spending my hard earned money. Although Spotify is currently an invite only programme its amazing how much music is actually on there and how many new artists I've listened to since installing it but best of all ITS LEGAL.

Emarosa
My favourite new band thanks to Spotify. I'd listened to them briefly before but never really got into them that much but 'Heads Or Tails Real Or Not' randomly started playing on a playlist and I fell in love. The lead singer Jason's voice has so much energy to it and really brings passion and feeling to each song.

Girls With Hairbands Around Their Forehead
I mean the girls I often see with hairbands which are pretty much just around their forehead; not near any hair; just literally sitting there. I think you look like a twat tbh and you make me laugh quite alot so thanks for making my day.

T Mobile Advert
I actually LOVE this advert it always makes me smile in a sense makes me feel proud to be English.

My Super Sweet 16 UK
The teenagers on this show actually make me fill with rage due to the fact that they're so worryingly spoilt and think the entire world revolves around them.
________________________________________________

Songs Of The Week
  • Emarosa - Heads Or Tails Real Or Not
  • Frank Turner - Long Live The Queen
  • Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
  • Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
  • TV On The Radio - Halfway Home
  • Bloc Party - Banquet

1 comment:

nicole said...

i love skins ♥
and yehhh, freddie is quite orgasmic hahha :P i can't wait 'til his episode.